Has Anybody Tried the Espresso Tobacco Blend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title - Bob

Has any one tried the “Cornell & Diehl: Espresso”?

If it is good, I want to use it for my “Coffee House Special” blend. That would save me from “casing” the “Black Gold” from Milan t get the taste. Then I would only have to do a “topping” of ‘Coffee Bean Oil’ to give me the smell.

Please tell me your experience with that blend, if you have tried it.

Edwin

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Foods and beverages translate differently as pipe tobacco, for better or worse. I'd hope for a good espresso roasted flavor, but not a coffee beverage thing. My wife loves espresso, and we both love coffee. Tell us how that goes.

Reactions: Edwin Weaver

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Foods and beverages translate differently as pipe tobacco, for better or worse. I'd hope for a good espresso roasted flavor, but not a coffee beverage thing. My wife loves espresso, and we both love coffee. Tell us how that goes.
mso489,
I do not expect to drink my tobacco blend, but when I draw in I would like to have the taste of the tobacco blend plus a taste of espresso in the background. The tobacco blend is the main thing, that is why i was asking about "Cornell & Diehl: Espresso ".
have you tried it?

Edwin

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
mso489,
I do not expect to drink my tobacco blend, but when I draw in I would like to have the taste of the tobacco blend plus a taste of espresso in the background. The tobacco blend is the main thing, that is why i was asking about "Cornell & Diehl: Espresso ".
have you tried it?

Edwin

I don't know. If you put a tin of Nording Hunter's Blend Labrador under my nose without telling me what it was I would swear it was meant to be ingested. :)

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I have some C&D Espresso. It came dripping wet and kinda smells like doodoo. I had to leave a bowls worth out for about 4 days and it was still moist. It did taste a bit like espresso, but I think I just don't care for it. Could have been a bad batch. I've tried to blend it down with straight Virginia's and that helped the smokeability but not the taste. It's been a few months and I may try it again to see if it has improved. I'll check back in with an update if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.