Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
f9pugacm.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Starting off with some Peterson Nutty Cut this morning. Will be taking a mini cob to work for a few small breaks. Probably have a cigar later on and maybe another full pipe. Stay smokey my friends!

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
From the link:
Plain packaging is an important demand reduction measure that reduces the attractiveness of tobacco products, restricts use of tobacco packaging as a form of tobacco advertising and promotion, limits misleading packaging and labelling, and increases the effectiveness of health warnings.
Have they not noticed that most pipe tobacco is sold out of glass jars with maybe a white label with a name written on it? "BCA," "1-Q," etc. In fact, most online pipe tobacco is sold with nothing more than a picture of - you guessed it - tobacco. Just imagine how much more Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake we'd buy if there was a sexy label on a tin.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Smoking some of that right this minute! Somehow, though I like great looking labels, it doesn't affect what I buy, or how it tastes when I light up.....go figure! :)

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I know when I worked summers as a night janitor(during college) at the Mayo Clinic the head cancer researcher was a chain smoking freak of nature. Several of the other administration doctors were cigar/pipe smokers. Even though Mayo buildings were smoke free somehow on the admin floor that rule wasn't enforced.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Smoking SG Brown Sugar Flake in a Weaver blasted blowfish and giving August 8th the finger to celebrate this festive occasion. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.