PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Thanks fellas. Yeah, I know there are some good vegetarian foods, so many Indian dishes for example. A cheap farm in Mexico is something to consider except I'm concerned about all the narco traffic. Did you see what happened to that Mormon family recently?
Hase? Perhaps
To be honest I haven't regularly eaten rabbit Bengel. I've heard that it isn't a good meat to eat on a regular basis but forget the reason why. I'm an American (going back on my Dad's side to 1630 although my Mom's side came over more recently from Ireland). I met my German wife while doing wildlife research in Africa. We are in Germany now but I hope that we will move to America before too long.

Reactions: Bengel

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Thanks fellas. Yeah, I know there are some good vegetarian foods, so many Indian dishes for example. A cheap farm in Mexico is something to consider except I'm concerned about all the narco traffic. Did you see what happened to that Mormon family recently?

To be honest I haven't regularly eaten rabbit Bengel. I've heard that it isn't a good meat to eat on a regular basis but forget the reason why. I'm an American (going back on my Dad's side to 1630 although my Mom's side came over more recently from Ireland). I met my German wife while doing wildlife research in Africa. We are in Germany now but I hope that we will move to America before too long.
My wife's uncle in Germany raised them am ate the meat, sold the furs, cottage industry. Plenty of small farms in America! We are on 5 acres and it is just right :)

Reactions: Elric and seldom

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Have a safe and happy weekend everyone. After dinner I will be having an intimate moment with a six pack of sour monkey and my pipe.

Reactions: dcon

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Hope everyone gets the feast, or at least a good meal, they will enjoy and are expecting, whether of the traditional kind or something else to your liking. 'Hope that difficult people can be avoided or deflected, and that the day is safe and pleasing, with a siesta thrown in if desired.

Reactions: scloyd and dcon

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Thanksgiving is here! Well, sort of. My family may be the only one nearby celebrating Thanksgiving here in Germany. I hope that we can all clearly recognize what we have to be thankful for.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
cornucopia.gif

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you each have a safe and fulfilling holiday.
I had a few moments to myself this morning, in my workshop to enjoy a pipe and the morning paper. Traditionally, I always smoked a 1940's Kaywoodie Churchwarden, which seemed fitting on this US holiday. It never really smoked well (had the four-hole stinger) and I sold it last year. So, which to choose? I went with a US artisan pipe, made by the Big Cat from Texas. An Author/Rhodesian of sorts (and a new tin of MM965).10248

Now, off to the relatives for a dinner blow-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.