PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Jefff, I'm an atheist, but I DO NOT infringe on others want to celebrate religious activity or societal norms. Not my thing. To each his/her own.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Why? I refer to my oral fixation often on this board.
Perhaps you are not referring to the OP but, to the reactions. Some people are simply incapable of simply graciously accepting a rather benign wish. "Merry Christmas", "Happy Ramadan", "Happy Hanukkah", and probably "have a Cool Yule" etc. can quickly elicit a bigoted response.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
On the eve of this holy month, I would like to wish you all a happy Ramadan, or as we say in Arabic, Ramadan Kareem.

Good holiday to you also. Thanks for the good wishes.

I love how pipes and the smoking of them bridges racial and religious gaps. Happy Ramadan Ali. :puffy:

Your sentiments are similar to mine.

I have no problem with this thread, just as I have no problem with a Merry Christmas thread or Easter.
I live in a country that was founded on absolute religious freedom and I like it that way.
May everyones God bless us all.
And frankly, I question His/Her existence.

And all the above.

Kudos the the thinkers!

To this, a non-denominational amen.

And what a sniveling bunch of virtue signalers the respondents are.
Mods please delete my account. I want no part of this company.

Good bye, [EDITED]. Shame on you.
Now, waiting for thread deletion ...

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Much as it pains me to admit it, I guess old Jack Swilling was right in his dire prediction. Turns out we are pretty selective when it comes to who gets treated with kid gloves and who gets their silly beliefs shit all over. Never really thought I'd see the day, but here we are.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Happy Ramadan. I am neither Christian nor Muslim, but will offer a mutual greeting during a holiday when given in kind. Peace to all.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I have friends of many religious faiths...most of whom greet me in their own way on their religious holidays as do I. There are people of many religions here, many races, and many nationalities. This is a really disappointing thread...We should be judging people by the content of their posts and how they participate in this forum...Closing this one down-

Status
Not open for further replies.