Happy IPSD 2015

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

docgarr

Jan 25, 2010
Celebrate International Pipe Smoking Day 2015 in whatever way you can. This is truly an international day of celebration.

dottiewarden

Preferred Member
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
It's nice to have a day that acknowledges our passion.
I hold up a delicious bowl of Balkan Flake to all of my fellow pipe smokers!
Happy IPSD to all!

hiplainsdrifter

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2012
Huzzah! I plan to celebrate by NOT smoking anything- at least Sunday night after two days of skiing- then I think I will have a bowl of Aylesbury Lux Flake in my Ruthenberg billiard.

rolldog

Oct 4, 2013
Working from home today and smoking "Arrowhead Pipe Club" blend in my favorite pipe, a straight apple briar from Italy.
Happy IPSD folks! :puffy:

agnosticpipe

Preferred Member
Nov 3, 2013
Cheers to ISPD!

Started out with a bowl of PS Luxury Twist Flake, and will be going over to our neighbors to smoke a bowl of some kind or aro with them for "happy hour" a little later.

Hope everyone has a great day in spite of any nasty weather you might be having! :puffy:

forest7

Sep 8, 2014
Congrat! every pipe smoker and all PM members.

It's going on great.

In the morning PS LBF in a aldo Velani bent apple.

In the afternoon Angler's dream in a Red Point old briar bent brandy.

In the evening or night as a finle will smoke G.L.Pease Quite Night in a Vauen Luxus billiard.

Happy IPSD. Happy Smoking.

jkrug

Preferred Member
Jan 23, 2015
Working from home today and smoking "Arrowhead Pipe Club" blend in my favorite pipe, a straight apple briar from Italy.
Got a sample of that tobacco from Paul's Pipe Shop in Flint last weekend and I must say I do enjoy that blend very much. May have a bowl of it a little later tonight. :)

jkrug

Preferred Member
Jan 23, 2015
Happy IPSD everyone!!
Already had my after dinner bowl and I'm getting ready to light up a sample of Tom Eltang Mixture in a new Peterson Killarney 69 P-Lip that I bought today to celebrate IPSD. As good a reason as any for a new pipe!!
Have a good one. Jim :puffy:

settersbrace

Preferred Member
Mar 20, 2014
Had a bowl of EMP in one of my favorite pipes. A Radice silk cut canted billiard. Beautiful to hold, look at and smoke.

vfefrenzy

Nov 4, 2014
A merry IPSD to all, and to all no tongue bite!
I celebrated with a bowl of Escudo in my new orange and white The Pipe. #GBO

rrollar

Sep 14, 2013
Happy IPSD all, enjoyed myself a few bowls of Frog Morton on the Bayou today, in my newly purchased basket pipe. I think it's either a pot, or a Prince shape. Either way, a great pick up for under $30. I think I may have to break into a few other balkan blends I have towards the back of my cabinet.

username

Dec 24, 2014
I had some Macranies red ribbon from 2000. mhmm tasty.
Also commisioned a poker from moonshine pipes but that was earlier in the week.

yazamitaz

Preferred Member
Mar 1, 2013
Enjoying some Stonehaven in my Winslow followed with some Johnnie Blue. Enjoy the day gents.