Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

seanv

Preferred Member
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Happy Halloween everyone. This is my favorite day of the year. Unfortunately this year i am too busy to do the usual decoration and scares but I will still be giving out candy by the handful.

d4k23

Mar 6, 2018

Tried to post this earlier from the phone, but didn't work! Happy Halloween! I also decided to be Merlin for work today, so will definitely have a pipe in hand throughout the day!

perdurabo

Preferred Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happy Halloween! I miss those C&D Monster Mixtures. Guess those went the way of the Dinosaurs.

ray47

Preferred Member
Jul 10, 2015
Time to smoke some Haunted Bookshop in my Savinelli Dracula pipe with some egg nog and brandy in my skull cup.

seldom

Preferred Member
Mar 11, 2018
Germany
Happy Halloween! Just isn't the same here in Germany, but I put a jack o'lantern out which has drawn some admiration and wonderment.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Every year, I am tempted to carve a pumpkin, but then I remember that I have to disembowel it. Gross, goopy, nasty guts is the pumpkin's natural defense against Halloween. :puffy:
Have a Happy one!!!

lawdawg

Preferred Member
Aug 25, 2016
I love Halloween. Got my porch decorated with a string of candy corn lights, plus a few jack o lanterns. Our Town decided to have trick or treaters come out last night, instead of tonight, due to the rain in the forecast. The weather was warm, and we had so many trick or treaters that I ran out of candy. It was a good night. Tonight, I'll watch scary movies and drink rum and cider with Mrs. Lawdawg.

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Our Town decided to have trick or treaters come out last night, instead of tonight, due to the rain in the forecast.
Same here. Unseasonably warm here, but the skies are clear.

d4k23

Mar 6, 2018
After I did the disembowelment of that pumpkin, I smoked my pipe while doing the carving part (mostly a lot of poking). Anyhow, hands free smoking went better than expected.
And it is so hot here that pumpkin only lasted 3 days, had to toss it this morning.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Ha ha, when I have carved pumpkins when my daughters were younger, I would just knock it off the porch and let it go back to the earth on it's own. It's like the day after Halloween, they start to rot and get so gross that you need a hazmat suit to get rid of it. So, by Thanksgiving it's usually a part of the dirt... ashes to ashes sort of thing. :puffy: