PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I just want to wish all the father's on PM a Happy Father's Day! I hope you all enjoy time with your kids, time with your father, sharing fond memories of your father or maybe it's time to pick up the phone and give the old man a call. This pipe is for you, fathers

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Ditto !
I have good memories of my dad. I pray I am leaving mine with the same as well.
Have a relaxing day all you dads out there ! And especially remember those single moms out there that play the role of dad.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Happy Father's Day, gents.

Papipepguy - I know how tough that first Father's Day without your dad is. Smoke a bowl for him, and enjoy the good memories.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
@papipeguy: My first smoke, in my new fathers day pipe today, will be in honor of your father, John.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A good pipe to all of you fathers out there!
I'm fortunate, my Pap is still around. He'll be 93 in August. Here's a shot of us from last years Fathers Day. He's coming over for ribs & chicken this afternoon, along with one of my two daughters. I miss the one in New Orleans, so if your kids or dad is close by - give them a hug and don't take them for granted.
282922_4170022296772_884992267_n.jpg

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
My father died in 2000.I still remember the rules he taught me to live by.Love,Honesty,and Respect were the most important he said.Folks who knew him say that I look like him.That makes me feel good.I really miss him.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
My dad is still around, his birthday is also today, he doesn't smoke pipes anymore unfortunately but he has taught me so much and still is about love life respect right from wrong, he has taught me to shoot straight, how to drive and build with my hands. I thank god everyday I get to spend with him. Everyone says I look like him. Smoked a bowl in honor of my grandfather who passed away in 2002,

God bless,

Gunnar

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Happy Father's Day to the Marine that knew exactly what a Senior Drill Instructors belt was for... (lessons I'll never forget.)

Who taught me to finish a fight but never to start one, to fish, to smoke my pipe, to be a good father and grand father and husband.

"The Old Guns" has never smiled in a photo, but knows how to bring tears of laughter to everyone while remaining just as obstinate as ever.

And loves babies.
Happy Pappy's Day Great Grand Daddy!
Great Grand Daddy and Vincent on his birthday.

Picture510.jpg

:puffy:

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Its my distinct honor and pleasure and actually I'm lighting up now with some Penzance.
My Best Wishes to You and Your Family on this Father's Day.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Happy Father's Day to all.
That's my dad. He's an old pipester!
054.jpg

Here is three generations of us. Pictures taken Memorial Day 2012 at my dad's place in Lorain, Ohio. That's Lake Erie in the background.
005-1-1.jpg

garageb08

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2012
Thanks Reichenbach for the initiating the gesture and Happy Fathers day to all PM fathers and your fathers so forth and so on. :puffy:

reichenbach

Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I got up this morning and there wasn't a thread so I thought I'd take the initiative. That's my dad with me in my profile pic. I saw my mom's dad for breakfast today and went to the cemetery after to visit with my dad's dad, and my dad's grandfathers. Busy day. We're grilling now that my dad is home from work. Happy father's day again to everyone!

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Father’s Day. I am sitting with coffee and Stanwell HCA churchwarden and enjoying a bowl of Frogmorton On The Town. Froggie jarred in 2018 when as a new pipe smoker I almost got rid of it because I didn’t like English blends. Omg! The horror of almost making that mistake! Lucky for me my tobacconists told me by a few of these and I did!
What’s your special reserve smoke for these occasions?
Have a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.