PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
t2ec16nce9s4pssksbrnnvku9g60_57.jpg

Little ones are still asleep, so no running around for chocolate just yet. Then Mass in the morning and dinner at the in-laws later on.
Have a great day everyone!

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
Gonna lite the pit later. Looks like another gorgeous day ahead.
Y'all have a good 'un. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter! Just put the sparkling rose in the fridge to chill for a lamb roast early supper later, and now we're bustling to get to church early in hopes of getting parking. It's partly sunny, but I'm afraid it was gray for the sunrise service crowd. Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday with some relaxation, and as available, family, friends, and your companion creatures. For those on their own, good feelings and good memories for the day.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Happy Easter! For us it’s putting a turkey on the Traeger to smoke here in a few minutes, then Mass, then helping hiding eggs for a late hunt. Followed by smoked turkey, wild rice, sweet potatoes and a few sides, all washed down with a few bottles of champagne. Enjoy the heck outta today, all!

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Happy Easter! Right now I'm trying to get the kids to stop eating chocolate and get ready for church, then later this afternoon I have large quantities of family and inlaws invading our house, I'm cooking a turkey and a ham, and have some Israeli wine (Galil winery) so as to be thematically cohesive.

Status
Not open for further replies.