PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Not that it's any big deal, but while many laud the new site I cannot for the life of me wrap my head ahead finding anything I'm interested in. Sure many features are "easier" and the current color is far better than the seizure inducing orange, I just can't get the hang of it.

So to my fellow posters. Rock on and enjoy.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not that it's any big deal, but while many laud the new site I cannot for the life of me wrap my head ahead finding anything I'm interested in. Sure many features are "easier" and the current color is far better than the seizure inducing orange, I just can't get the hang of it.

So to my fellow posters. Rock on and enjoy.
Same boat here. It also takes me more than 60 seconds to upload photos. The old album could do it instantaneously.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The whole success with sites is upkeep, maintenance, and upgrade. Kevin is easily astute enough to see you either keep improving or offload the property, and I'm glad he's keeping on. I expected to be bewildered getting started anew, but no thanks to me, it was simply no problem.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have no issues with the new site, it works just fine. I do miss the old one as that is what I was used to. I surfed this site once on my phone and everything is way too small. I use my laptop exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.