PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chilly65

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2018
One of the mods deleted my account when he was zapping spammers and one of them had a name close to mine. I have registered again as "chilly65". Unfortunately all my PMs were erased. So I don't know how to contact the person who bought my Rattray Highland Targe to see if he receive it.
Mike Hagley

Now Known As Chilly65

chilly65

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2018
Mike Stanley, I have belonged to this group for more than 10 yrs. I only posted about 250 times in all those years.
If someone hadn't screwed up, I would still be "hagley" and all my posts would show.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, I am sure all the posts under that name will show, but also that all PMs to that account are gone. And I am sure Mikestanley was being amusing. (At least GD and I were amused).

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome back, Hagley/Chilly!
Chilly Hag?
I think I met you in Savannah, Georgia one drunken evening... :nana:
jay-roger.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Mike, we definitely apologize. None of the mods have the ability to delete an account. Yours was inadvertently deleted when the owner was trying to clear out the new spammers that popped up recently. He feels pretty bad, but there isn't a way to "undelete" a member. If folks don't know Mike, he is one of the top GBD authorities in the hobby, among other British brands, so we're grateful for his participation.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

GBD is alright with me. Bad things sometimes happen to good people. Que sera, que sera... and welcome back from the inadvertent dead. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.