PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

choch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Good evening gents, I'm down to the last few scraps of my White Knight and have not been able to find any more in-stock anyplace in spite of searching on a daily basis. I would appreciate any suggestions for a comprable replacement that might be available. I have plenty of Blackhouse, and do not like it nearly as much as white knight. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

stflorian

Might Stick Around
Jan 16, 2015
choch, I have a few tins of White Knight in the cellar that I bought during P&C's sale a month or two ago that I would be willing to part with. PM sent

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I have a single tin, jarred, from 2015 I am selling. Also have nearly 3 pounds of Anni Kake and Marble Kake to sell, some from 2013, some from 2015.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I stocked up on Whiteknight during the last sale, but it’s just back ordered, not out of stock, so you can order it and then they will ship it when it’s back in stock. I’ve had a couple tins of GLP Embarcadero on back order for months now.

slowroll

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 25, 2017
While you're awaiting White Knight to get back in stock, try Arango (Stokebbye) Balkan Supreme. Pretty close and quite satisfying. Available in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.