PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Getting ready for some shrimp, scallops and steaks, after having enough turkey to damn near start to gobble myself.
Decided I needed a little therapy with my L.P.N. Freehand, some Sleepy Hollow and a can of Guinness before supper. Probably dipping into some Gaslight and a few glasses of Buffalo Trace after. Possibly getting a couple shots of Buffalo Trace Bourban Cream just before bed. That's some seriously dangerous stuff. Hope all y'all had a good Thanksgiving! Keeping it smokey! :puffy:
20181124_200352-403x600.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yep! The little nitrogen ball. Always great when you pop the top and hear it start sizzling it's way to the bottom of the can as it fills the delicious liquid with tiny bubbles.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ahhhhh! You shaved in November! Ahhhhh! 8O
Guinness was the drink of choice around the table tonight as well.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I like using the No Shave November as an excuse not to shave. :rofl: Some awfully fuzzy faced guys where I work right now. :mrgreen:

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Nah, I got more scarves and knit hats than I know what to do with. Having a construction background, I know how to stay warm outside when I go out with no hair. Always is a little shock early on. Laying down on a pillow in bed after fresh haircut or shave and it does feel weird for the first few days.

Jan 8, 2013
Laying down on a pillow in bed after fresh haircut or shave and it does feel weird for the first few days.
I've been keeping a hair dryer next to my bed to warm my pillow just before I lay down. :rofl:

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Always is a little shock early on
I used to grow a beard all winter. The wife HATED it, and to appease her, I always shaved it off right before Easter Sunday........... Man, that's quite the sensation, that cool spring air!! I live in Ohio, and its still fairly cool on Easter most years.......... :puffy:

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Now that's genius!!! 8O
Had to learn it from my grandma's house growing up. She didn't have central heat, but a gas heater in the living room. Living on a very tiny fixed income, she couldn't afford to heat more than just the living room, so the back bedrooms and bathroom were almost icy in winter. Hell, even in the spring they were chilly. You could hang meat in her house, so I would always grab the blow dryer and give anything I had to touch with bare skin for longer than 10 seconds a nice warm blast. Now, I'm a cheap skate and won't turn my heat up too high at all, so now I do it in my own house. Hell, once in a while, if I get cold enough, I'll blast myself with it for a bit to warm up a tad. Cheaper than turning on the gas logs :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.