Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Hahaha my dog Ivan does the same thing. No teeth baring but more or less just the same. He'll look anywhere but at you or what you're showing him and then he'll go to the kennel and everything. Hilarious.

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
That is precious. We've got 6 of those characters...plus a kitty.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
What a great video.... I have a chocolate Lab and a Drahthaar.... made me laugh... they certainly do all have there unique personalities...

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That's as funny as the cat flushing the toilet. Someone wondered why in the hell their water bill was so high so they put a camera in the bathroom one morning and headed off to work. Turns out their cat was going into the bathroom after they left and constantly flushing the toilet to watch the water swirl around for an hour or so at a time. It's pretty funny.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
My wife's mutt does the same thing, but without the grimace (He's not mine. I said no and we still ended up with him.) I'm not so soft-spoken, though. I'm sure the neighbors know when he's been naughty. Filthy mutt (my dog, not the one in the vid). I'm stealing the bit about the kennel though. I really dislike my wife's dog but other people's dogs are great.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
To make matters worse, my youngest daughter LOVES him. Makes it so I can't just give him away. So I'm stuck with the dummy.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.