PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

alaskanpiper

Preferred Member
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Dr. Grabow then?
@burleyboy takes the crown! This was my father's 1960's Dr. Grabow El Dorado Ajustomatic that he inherited from a deceased family member. It came to me this year (a surprise) scuffed, scratched, caked, and oxidized to bejesusville having sat in a desk drawer for 40 years. After some extensive clean up, it is actually a pretty nice looking pipe!7592

burleyboy

Jul 30, 2019
I don't think any of these are easy. I'm still a newbie...only been smoking a pipe for 18 months.
Sure, Scloyd. None of these pipes are easy to guess. I more thought of this particular pipe to be an easy ‚guess‘, because I might have shown this one on the forums too often to reamain obscure...

Wally Frank?
Stanwell? Beat tobefrank to it.
None of these guesses correct.

Reactions: scloyd

pitchfork

Preferred Member
May 25, 2012
Ha! I've been a fan of his for a long time. Have only owned a couple, but I love some of his shapes.

alaskanpiper

Preferred Member
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Ha! I've been a fan of his for a long time. Have only owned a couple, but I love some of his shapes.
Yeah he kicks ass. I only have two, the one pictured and a big Galleon Bent Pot that I got barely smoked on ebay for $47! More Wiley's are definitely in my future.