PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrogrouch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2017
I wanted to put in a good word for Greywoodie. I recently ordered a Kaywoodie 1/4 bent, blasted, billiard with an acrylic stem. Working with Nathan was a pleasure. The pipe shipped quickly and arrived today. It was well packaged and the pipe is of excellent quality. The blast is deep and the fit of the stem is flawless. I will be ordering from Greywoodie again and wanted to let others know to check them out if you are interested in a new Kaywoodie pipe.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I second this. A pleasure to deal with and a pretty damn good pipe to boot. I nabbed a Kaywoodie Saxon and it's perfect for a throw in my gear bag pipe.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Nice work on the site. (I’ll take a deeper dive when I don’t have to be up so damn early ... )

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I just ordered a Kaywoodie pipe from Greywoodie. I was impressed with how professional the site looks. Here is wishing Nathan great success with his new venture.

retrogrouch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2017
I am terrible with a camera but here is a link to the original sale for the one I bought. After smoking it a bit I have to say that this is the best acrylic stem I have smoked. Most acrylics are a bit thick at the button for me. This one is just right.
https://greywoodie.com/products/kaywoodie-unique-quarter-bent-billiard

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Nice looking website. The Kaywoodie Lines section leaves out one of my favorites though. I have a Kaywoodie Stembiter 33 that is one of the pipes that travels with me on roadtrips. I don't leave home without it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a Saxon push bit and a Drinkless with the old screw-in stem, and both are great pipes of older design. i bought these elsewhere, but I will check out Greywoodie, my ancient op system permitting.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
As cool as the Stembiter was, it is not currently produced. I only have listed what can currently be purchased and what Bill is making. MSO, my website is pretty well developed, hopefully it will work on any computer. Let me know if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.