PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leffie san

Lurker
Nov 4, 2019
Hi there gamzultovah and Elric!
These days I have to refrain from smoking but last smoke I had was HU Director's cut. Here in Greece you can also find a few interesting oriental blends like basma and Ismir from Xanthi, and Cyprian latakia. Wolfway tobacco blends is my local go to option for the moment, though I would love to see some more brands available nearby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Many are the strange chances of the world, and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the Wise falter."
J. R. R. Tolkien

Leffie san

Lurker
Nov 4, 2019
Hi tg51
and smokiespiper123 !

One of my favourites are Peterson old dublin, Dunhill Elizabethan , Mac Baren HH old dark fired, and Solani aged burley flake 656. There are of course so many more that I want to try like US tobaccos ,and I hope in time to have the opportunity to smoke some GL Pease and Cornell & Diehl blends. If I had to choose one smoke for the rest of my life I would probably pick Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake. What about you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Many are the strange chances of the world, and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the Wise falter."
J. R. R. Tolkien

Leffie san

Lurker
Nov 4, 2019
saintpeter
Thank you for having me! I think I would love Arizona!Here is also for you some beauty from Meteora!7289

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J. R. R. Tolkien

Status
Not open for further replies.