PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Edmonton! I had a great uncle who lived near Qu’appelle and I spent the first year of my first marriage in Moose Jaw. Still haven’t been to the Maritimes but my wife has and we are looking forward to going together in the future.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Thanks , any snow yet ! , I’m expecting some any day here , I used to wear a north stars jersey all through high school,
None yet. Nice 55 degree weather today, perfect day for raking leaves while smoking a cob. But soon we will have some snow, I'm sure. I dig the look of the old North Stars jerseys. I still see a lot around, especially on TV when the Wild are on.

Talisker1972

Lurker
Oct 26, 2019
None yet. Nice 55 degree weather today, perfect day for raking leaves while smoking a cob. But soon we will have some snow, I'm sure. I dig the look of the old North Stars jerseys. I still see a lot around, especially on TV when the Wild are on.
Old North Stars jersey was the Best looking jersey in NHL , Minnesota is hockey hope they have a good year. I got a new Peterson spigot gonna try it out this evening

Reactions: Bowie

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Old North Stars jersey was the Best looking jersey in NHL , Minnesota is hockey hope they have a good year. I got a new Peterson spigot gonna try it out this evening
I plan to fire up my Dr Grabow Savoy tonight. Not sure what I'll put in it yet. Maybe I'll open the can of C&D Yorktown that I have not tried yet.

P

pipebuddy

That was easy. My wife is from NL.
That now makes me trilingual, I reckon.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.