PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

saltedplug

Preferred Member
Jul 24, 2016
16 pipes for sale, totaling $22,520.00, which is $1,407.50 per. I want them all. Really exquisite work. I called Sykes and he's holding them for me, but now I gotta come up with the cash. Trying to figure out which bank to rob. Hey, that was what the 60s/70s/80s revolutionaries did when they were tapped out. I'll let you know how it all works out.

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member
Dec 24, 2012
You won't be dissapointed. I have a few Grechukhin's and love them. If you like chubby pipes, especially apples and its derivations, you can't go wrong.

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
United States
peck likes chubby pipes, there are just too many places to go with that. :nana:
16 pipes sitting unsold is a pretty high number. Maybe he has over priced himself? Since I don't spend 4 figures on pipes, I will leave that to conjecture. Peck, do you think the fact that you have endorsed him has ruined the poor mans's business?

seacaptain

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2015
I had to see what this was about. His pipes aren't really my style, but I did like one of his sold pipes.

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
United States
seacaptain, that is one of my favorites of his as well. I looked at all his sold and unsold and not a Dublin to be had. I would like to see his take on that classic shape.