PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Huh...That's odd...Last night I bought eighteen tins. 4x100g, 11x50g, 3x57g, and a 250g box. Postage to eastern Missouri was $13.32. Today, 25 tins, 8x100g, 16x50g, 1x57g, and the postage was $15.36.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Are you guys talking about shipping, or shipping plus the NC sales tax which the vendor is required to charge? It's all there when you place an order...

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Shipping to Texas was redonkulous! Like $18 for a dozen tins....
Edit: just looked, actually almost $19 for shipping via regular mail...4
Hmmm... that's odd. Dave (dmcmtk) told me about this sale in another forum (thanks Dave) about a month ago and I have since ordered from them several times and shipping has been very reasonable ($5-$6) I live in Austin, TX. Each order was fairly large, too.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Are you guys talking about shipping, or shipping plus the NC sales tax which the vendor is required to charge? It's all there when you place an order...
I wasn't complaining at all...As someone who uses the USPS a LOT for packages, I know how expensive it can be. I was just showing that it isn't as high for me, as it was for BigTex.
Edit...But also there was no mention of any taxes in my checkouts either.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
The sale started Saturday, Stan. Are you on their mailing list?
My order came in today. Fast shipping and the packing was impeccable. Very impressed.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I will say Phil has been excellent with communication. One of the tins was out of stock and he emailed me explain and offered to refund my money. I just had him substitute another tine and he shipped it today.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
WOW, mine came today. Only two days from NC to NJ and packed EXTREMELY well. Very happy with this order. Thanks for the heads up.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
My first order came today, (Wednesday) also. I made the order late Saturday night. That's very good, but I expect that when you pay for it.

jamesrsmithjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 13, 2015
Got my first package from Pipes and Leaf today. OVERLY well packed actually :
Quite pleased, site bookmarked, TY for showing us the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.