PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I have a friend in Poland who is putting me in touch with and assembling a collection of pipes from the Polish master carvers. Not only do they seem to smoke amazingly so far, they are unbelievably affordable due to the cost of living and income differences.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I have a Davorin Morta pipe from Croatia that I like a lot. Some of my road town pipes are good, especially for the price. I have a Mr. Brog pipe that is super fun, but totally huge. Pipes from interesting places are cool and add fun to a collection.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I have an 80's vintage Bari Freehand I picked up in Germany someplace, maybe Fulda or Wurzburg. I also have a Morta "Rhodesian" from independent carver Rick Black that I truly love.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I have a couple of great Rhodesian shaped pipes by Greek carver Michael Kyriazanos.Although he is fairly well known
r1-600x410.jpg

wp_20170706_12_31_05_pro2-150x84.jpg

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I have never owned anything but briar pipes until I picked up a Mr. Brog "Old Army 21 with an extra stem from Amazon for $20. I figured that at that price I couldn't go wrong. To my surprise and delight, it's a great smoker and a good looking pipe in the bargain. Not bad at all, and surely worth the money.

Mr. Brog Old Army 21

Status
Not open for further replies.