PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

harrier52

Can't Leave
Aug 7, 2011
Wow Whidbey Island i went to C-School there at the Naval Air Station. Loved it over there.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Nothing Spectacular like most, but here is my bike in Austria, its in front of the Gasthaus we stayed at.
valk-in-austria-furka-600x450.jpg

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
And this is one of the mountains and roads we were riding, this place is called Furka, and the area Das Furkajoch.
furka-austria-600x450.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I took this one while smoking my corncob on the clipper-ferry between Seattle and Victoria BC
IMAG0047.jpg

Here's a self-pic. My corncob pipe looks huge because of the camera perspective.
IMAG0045-1.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
This image is off technically, but I posting it mailing because of it's content:
um paul, nice pics but uh.... you been smokin' a lil something extra in yer pipe there?

sincityjeff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2011
Well, it's great to me. My little music area. I connect my computer to the Toshiba stereo for Pandora and i have tons of albums on my HDD.

PA060001.jpg

Reactions: rajangan

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
9/20/11- some of the amish don't grow as much tobacco that they use to. bringing in the field corn.
tobaccoandcorn.jpg
armwork.jpg[/IMG]pg[/IMG]lancastercountypa.jpg[/IMG]
tobacco.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Looks a little photoshopped? That's way to skinny too be healthy. Her legs are twice as big as her waist!
I'm all for staying in shape... but there's something wrong here.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah Paul. That water was a bit choppy. I went below and fell asleep. Some people got sick as hell though. I can still iron pretty well. had to teach myself in the Army. These days I rarely do because unbelievably, I married a woman who LIKES to iron! I would think it odd, but I like to garden which can be hard ass work sometimes. Pays off in fresh food, though.