Great News for Fans - Gawith Hoggarth & Samuel Gawith!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com

drydock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2016
If/When they do restore the original building and use it as an exhibition center/history tour/visitor center--I'd really like to see that.

Also hoping this means the US market will see oddball items. I want to try Palace Gate and some others that might not be top shelf smokes, but they sound good to me.

Reactions: Ted Vig

dare66

Might Stick Around
Dec 24, 2018
I have just started to enjoy a couple of their blends can't wait to try more.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
This is great news. Like many, I get frustrated when blends I love are hard to get. That said, it is hard to expect tobacco companies to invest their money into expanding their capabilities in this environment. I am certainly glad they're willing to do so, and hope we reward them with our continued support.

And I echo what the others have said in terms of getting some of the UK/EU only blends here stateside. Would love to try Revor Plug, for example.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
This is a great article. I look forward to seeing how these changes work.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
When it comes to EU market ,in the event if Brexit takes full swing without having approved customs/tax agreement,then I assume,the future of British made Tobaccies in the continental EU may look not so bright,,

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sufficient supply and distribution seem like business fundamentals. I'm put off by brands that make me chase the product and sometimes pay scalpers to get to it. If you have the demand, feed the demand, I'd say. "Out of Stock" is not a good reflection on the desired item. To the new generation, I say, go for it.

Reactions: cshubhra and logs

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I keep hoping one day we will have easy access to Gawith plugs, especially Kendal Plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.