PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
So a great fall day here in SW Ohio; sunny and 55 deg F. My wife and I started off by shopping to fill some shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child, picked up a couple of essentials along the way, had lunch and then got home to cut the lawn. I closed off the late afternoon with some Pete's Blend Sweet Tea in my Rossi 8320 Rubino on the back porch. A busy but relaxing day.
How was your day?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bank, drugstore for wife's Rx, installed my car registration tag, repaired the wheelchair leg-rest ratchet (tinkered with it and it works), ran some take-out and groceries home. Beautiful fall weather, a hint of cool in the air, a light breeze, and sunny. Much yard work to do, but didn't get to that yet, three big bags of leaves and sticks to haul to the curb and so on. Am still aglow about getting the heating-and-air rebate check to work buying anniversary gifts. It's a gift card, labeled a debit card, that has to be handled like a credit card by the seller -- whew. The main thing is, I have my money out of it. I was afraid it would expire as dated in July and my rebate would fly off back to the power company. Only downer, no pipe today, while a dry cough heals. I have PS English Luxury packed in my Sav 673 KS bulldog...maybe tomorrow.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
ice-cube.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Wet and snowy here. Roads were a skating rink. Temp was around 5 below celsius. I managed to enjoy a small bowl and do a few things around the house. The day could have been worse.

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Leaves, leaves, and more leaves. Filled the bird feeders. Smoked a few pipes. Dinner with the wife, little, and some friends. It was a great fall day!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
It went under 80 here!! we don't have leaves, just pine needles... they say it might go down to 55 tonight.. The city may shut down!!!! Im loving having the windows open!!! (rare occurrence in Texas!) I think ill have another bowl of my new friend Mystic!!!! My doggos are loving the "cold" weather!!!!

biguspipus

Lurker
Oct 30, 2018
70 degrees, bright and sunny, went wandering in the woods with our standard poodle (she's up there in age), Larry's Blend, Aromatic English 504, and good ole Plum Pudding.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Here in the Pacific Northwest it's been very warm for late October and early November weather. It's been in the low to mid 60s the last week. Definitely no complaints here, but it will eventually go back to normal.

balindamood

Lurker
Oct 1, 2018
Chores about the house. Helped wife with a school project. Finished off a tin of Presbyterian Mixture that I have been trying to smoke up so I can get back into the 3 Noggins. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.