PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
He's in the hospital... dying right now from a heart attack. The docs say he is "not expected to live." I do not believe in religion, God, or the afterlife, but I do believe in praying for someone (I somehow feel the positive feelings have some sort of cosmic effect). Now would be the time to wish him another few years of good health if it is possible. Watching my mother deal with her mother dying was hard enough, now the other shoe seems to be falling from the other foot. He was always very healthy and active, but his late 80's, early 90's (not exactly sure) seem to be catching up with him. He survived a 5-way bypass, and outlived the 10% chance he was given to him to live the next 5 years (was like 10 years ago). So here's to hoping he will prove the doctors wrong yet again.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Praying for you and your family. Hopefully your grandfather will prove the doctors wrong once again.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
He's allive, well, and back home lol... The doctors went from "this guy going to die to, hey he's actually going to live and he can be released immediatley." Lucky guy, he's back home torturing his girlfriend. He's not a pipe smoker but he's a real avid wood working, constantly working on projects.
One of his 5 bypasses in his heart opened up, but they were able to fix it with some open heart surgery. He was not expected to survive, but has and claims "climbing the stairs is a little difficult now." Gotta love the guy.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Prayers for a speedy recovery and glad his is on the mend...

Status
Not open for further replies.