PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdto

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2012
I just got nailed for the first time on a 4n order. 16oz and I was dinged for $95, which about doubled my cost. I have another order en route with the same quantity, so I'm a touch nervous. It's still cheaper than if I bought that quantity here, but not by nearly as much. If I get hit twice in a row, then I am going to place an order with just cleaners, pipe tools and other accessories and see if they open the box. If they open that one, then I know they've either got the seller or me flagged, or they're checking more meticulously. Either way, I'll have to change the way I order, which is too bad. Still, with 20kg in the cellar, I'm in half-decent shape, I guess, though my goal was to get up to 25kg and then just do "maintenance" orders.

jdto

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2012
Nailed again. I will have to figure out if it's me or 4noggins who is flagged (probably both, since these orders were so close together). My next order will be some supplies with no tobacco, just to test if they will open it and attempt to charge me duties. I'll give it a few weeks and then report back on what happens. Depending on the results of that experiment, I'll try to order less than 200g and see if that makes any difference.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
I just received 16 oz from another supplier with zero issue. That and it t ok 7 days from phone call to receiving it at my door. I won't name who it is over fear big daddy could be watching lol

Status
Not open for further replies.