PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
So I got a new tattoo on my foot yesterday. I do not recommend getting one there, it hurt quite a bit. I know not everyone here is crazy about tattoo's but thought I'd show it off.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Whats the symbolism behind it? I have several, want more but am WAY too whimpy to get one there. :)

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I want a full back but my other obsessions/responsibilities are winning my financial focus. Those would be two kids, house, fishing, tobacco, and kids.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Whats the symbolism behind it?
I was bored and drew it on a box. I liked it so much I wanted it tattooed. Also I had a cat put down a few months back so it's kind of sort of not really a tribute to him. This also didn't help me at all. Now I want even more tattoo's worse than I did before.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
It seems like something is afoot! i got this done a few years ago, note the little nose warmer the bison is puffing on...also note my very elegant toes he he.

what does it mean? well, maybe nobody cares but i am going to tell you anyway. I want to remember to keep a good balance between work and play, so i have a bison on my left foot playing an accordion and smoking a pipe, two things i enjoy...i have the intention of putting on my right foot a kereru (native bird from new zealand) holding a hammer and pencil to represent work. (i am a jeweller)
I have a number of tattoos, but this is currently the only pipe related one...

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Seven tats and counting, the last being a large Tiki mask on my right arm I did as a tribute to my dad afater he past. Maybe we should all get a small pipe tattooed on our right hands where the thumb meets the forefinger identifying us as secret smokers? lol

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
papipeguy, i am out of ink too, thanks for the reminder he he.

blue eye dog, its hard to secretly have a pipe sticking out of your mouth, but yeah i was thinking about a churchwarden running down the side of my index finger, has not got the ok from my wife yet though, not even when i showed her i could pose with my 'pipe' up to my mouth.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
If I was to get a tattoo it would be something like this. Japanese Yakuza have the coolest tats I have seen. My problem is I hate needles and am way to cheap to spend the thousands something like this would cost.

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
cool tattoo's.. i hear the top of the foot is very painful..
here's my most recent one.. Hurt like hell..

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
top of foot for me was not a big deal during, but after i had a couple of weeks of barely being able to walk on it....another friend said it was unbearable during but he got up and walked away with no pain afterwards, so yeah, that doesnt help does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.