PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I love a bulldog pipe. they're by far my favorite shape...or so I thought. There was one other style that kept evading me and I had pretty much given up on it. I've been hunting a while for an eagle claw meer for a while now but they always seem to end in a bidding war or go way out of my price range. Well gents, I finally got one. Its a beauty too. I could ramble forever but I know you guys want pictures so here ya go!

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Welcome to the worship of the "White Goddess" lol. That's a sharp looking Meer and I bet it will look even better once it starts coloring a little. Congrats.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Thanks guys! Im going to give it a once over and take if I find the time take it for a test drive tonight.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Its not amber.I think its lucite. It doeant have the bakalite feeling to me but I don't have a lot of experience with that material so it may well be.

dsollars

Lurker
Mar 25, 2014
Very nice, I have been looking for something similar so congrats to you. On the plus side, today I managed to close on a 1964 Dunhill from someone here on the forum, just waiting for the shipping gods to do their work. 52 year old pipe for a 52 year old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.