Got a new Ser Jacopo from Al Pascia in 21 hrs.!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Here's an amazing Picta Picasso I just got from Al Pascia, with a 21hr. turn around time from Milan, Italy to Chicago.

Can't praise this company enough for their great service! My 3rd Ser Jac -- they're such great smokers.

PictaPicassoLeft.jpg

PictaPicassoRight.jpg

PictaPicassoBottom.jpg

PictaPicassoTop.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
No, that's their standard "Anywhere in the world for 10 euros."

Plus, as of yesterday the exchange rate with USD was pretty favorable.

But that didn't guide my selection; rather, Al Pascia's huge selection.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
I've ordered from them too, they're quick and they package things so nicely. I want to order from there just for the packaging, it's a joy to unpack.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Ya, Mrs. Cortez, aka. Shoe Lady, wants me to order from them for presents too because the pipes come gift wrapped as a matter of course.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, I love those Picta series pipes.
I noticed Al Pascia lists two prices "US Dollar" and "Tax Free US Dollar", what is the difference?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Beautiful SJ Cortez...congrats! I've been admiring SJ's for years now...definitely intend to acquire one eventually, Lord willin'. Enjoy every puff. :puffy:

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Wow! I was just on their site today (for the umpteenth time) and I was very much considering ordering from them. Their site seems really easy to navigate and their pipe selection is pretty nice. Some great pipe models that you don't see much of here, stateside.
Nice Ser Jac! I have one Ser Jac and it smokes like a dream!

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
Ser Jacopo's are in my top 2 pipes so far, and love that each pipe has a video accompanying it. It gives a fantastic look at something you can't physically hold before buying. There are also many makers I've never heard of so its nice to be able to see their work and possibly purchase. There was a Ser Jac, that was sold on the page so I"m fairly consistently looking at that page to see if they get one back in. Prices are good and if the turnaround time is that good. I'll be picking something up soon! G1

Status
Not open for further replies.