PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Yeah that guy was a tool.
Anyway...I couldn't seem to find the posts of what came in those goodie boxes...but some references to a pipe being of lesser quality...oh well...deals like those usually don't work for me since I like to order what I have learned I love after many years of trying many different blends.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Lololol! I've been reading about this 'goodies box/ here try some cigars so we can heighten you TAD'. People need to chill out. Woodsroad, keep on posting. This is too entertaining.

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
Well I'll help out. I got a Borkum pipe, couple different Borkum and VA gold pouches. There were 9 cigars, haven't tried them, they've been sitting in a temporary humidor right now. Dr. Grabow pouch, two glasses, ash tray, lighter and IPSD 2015 blend.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
568365ie5zttjn21.gif

vfefrenzy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2014
I certainly picked up a tin of SPC DP. Now I'm sitting here staring at UPS tracking waiting for it to arrive. They're telling me Thursday, but I think they could have it to me tomorrow if they really tried. Until then I'm passing the time smoking the other VaPers I got on IPSD and all those cigars from the goodie box.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
That sounds good I get confused with the ups delivery the last one I had transferred the package to the post office I thought that was stupid so I had to wait an extra day.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
My goodie box had a pouch of Borkum Riff Cherry, and a bag of stale candy korn.
What I really wanted was a sample of that Butt Hurt mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.