PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Well I leave for Pendleton (bootcamp) this coming Monday. It was moved up I will be without Internet or anything else for that matter. So ill be around this week but ill miss you guys.

Take care

Gunnar

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Good luck (I'm sure you'll do yourself and us proud) and keep us in mind when you can drop a line or two.
-Jason

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Guns:
Roth is right. It's a mind game, pal. You're going to be stripped down as an individual and molded into a "unit." But, knowledge is power. And, as long as you know what's going on, you're going to be just fine.
Kiddo, I couldn't be prouder of you if you were my own. I also hope that you'll be wearing the green when my son comes out of Quantico in a few years. He'll need a seasoned NCO like you'll be to show him the ropes and teach him when to duck.
God speed, my friend.
Fnord

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Good Luck, and hopefully I will be able to give ya a big "Semper Fi Brother" in three months. Even though it isn't Parris Island, I had several buddies that were Hollywood Marines and they didn't turn out too bad! 8)

Just make sure once you graduate, you stay in long enough to make Gunnery Seargent, cuz Gunny Gunnar sounds too damn cool.

-PM

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Good luck and God speed my young brother. As the gentlemen above have all stated it is a mind game , just keep your head and your composure and you will be fine. Thank you for your service and to all above who have served.
Regards

Irish

pipesicle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2012
S.E.Iowa
Gunnar,

If you can get out of bootcamp without the drill sergeant knowing your name you will have been a success. Good luck and thanks to your service to

our country. :clap:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Good luck Gunnar. Your posts will be missed and we look forward to when you can return.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Best of luck to ya Gunnar. Drop back by whenever you can and thank you again for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.