PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Good luck Gunnar and thank you for your service. My son graduated from boot at MCRD in San Diego/Pendleton in September. While he was home this past Christmas, we watched two videos that were shot during various stages of boot camp with him and watching that Eagle Globe ceremony brought tears to my eyes watching those boys after the crucible finally become Marines after everything they went through. The recruiter gave him some great advice before he left; "go chow to chow and focus on what your doing" and "don't over think it". The time flew for him and he had the time of his life.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Thanks for your sacrifice. As far as I know they still do allow guns in the Military! Thank God for that. Take care and protect yourself, your fellow soldiers and our Country. We'll leave the light on fer ya...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Good Luck Gunner... Stay safe and we'll be here when you can get back on....

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Congrats, Thank You for your service and Good luck! Enjoy this experience -military service is a great adventure. You will suffer but also enjoy many great things and learn much about yourself. Once you become a Marine wear that uniform with pride and honor of all those who came before you.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Thanks Everyone you guys are truly the best, I'm proud to call you all my friends, there will be many grad pics and stories of boot I'm sure. I fly out Monday morning. I'm pretty nervous but I am really excited.

Semper Fi!

Gunnar

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
proud-marine-mom-image_zps0e8f2e76.jpg

GOD Bless You

Status
Not open for further replies.