PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
Thank you guys for you help.I will be buying few of the pipes you guys suggested.The one I bought is a rossi rubino 8320 I really like that author shape.I can't wait to load that jewel with some 1792.I have learned thru my first purchase that I will have to raise the amount to spend on a pipe on occasion.I say this because while looking I found stanwell Hans c. Anderson pipe that blew me away.It is bent Dublin that comes with a church warden stem.Its around 180 I think.

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
I sent that by accident this is the rest of the post.Anyway I justified the price to my live in banker by telling her it is like getting 2 pipes in one.It is beautiful.I see that it's going to be tough deciding which month to buy tobacco or a pipe.I will send pics when I get the pipes.Again thank you all.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Our pleasure, always (hoping it's not too presumptuous to speak for everyone, longer-timers especially). It's like asking people to show you pics of their kids -- favorite subject, in particular if you've spent time behind the counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.