PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
2 bowls a day and the only time it's a bad bowl is when the weather gets all bitchy about my smoking and kicks up unpredicted strong winds. Seems most likely to happen when I really have been waiting to open a tin and I am really excited to try that blend. Yorktown has produced that effect five times, three of them where first three bowls (still loved it but painful).

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
2 bowls a day and the only time it's a bad bowl is when the weather gets all bitchy about my smoking and kicks up unpredicted strong winds. Seems most likely to happen when I really have been waiting to open a tin and I am really excited to try that blend. Yorktown has produced that effect five times, three of them where first three bowls (still loved it but painful).
15d2fc_e0a6b296f8ed4115971ac155ff400868~mv2.jpeg

Reactions: anotherbob

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
I never smoke out of habit per se, although I enjoy a smoke after the morning coffee or dinner. There are days, however, when every smoke is a disappointment and days when every smoke tastes great. I've never been able to figure out why but I think it has to do with me and not the pipe or tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.