PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
I order my baccy on-line from the firm Mysmokingshop.com (UK) and they are good to deal with.I usually place my orer on a week-end and get it on the Monday.This time I needed more supplies mid-week.I Placed the order just before 09.00 :clap: yesterday morning.08.57 conformation of order then at 09.15 e-mail to say the order had been dispatched.The baccy arrived first post this morning.That's what I call good service. :clap:

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Good Service is what its all about. If you have to wait and wait - it can be very discouraging. For my money the fastest shippers in the US are pipesandcigars.com and justforhim.com. I can get my tobacco in a matter of days which feeds my impulsive fix toots sweet! :)

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
That's pretty awesome. Unfortunately they not only have a smaller selection of tobacco than other European stores (mostly in Germany) but their tins also seem to be more expensive (Ashton tins are about ~9 EUR normally while they're about 12.30 EUR on there, Dunhill's are 12.50 EUR on many other sites but 13.70 EUR on there). You probably wouldn't get it as fast from Germany as that though, that's some wicked fast delivery. :)

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
I agree with you on the prices Nimrod,the taxes on our baccy (and booze and fuel) is horrendous.Germany must have some well stocked sites, and I thought mysmokingshop was good with 35 blends of Sam Gawith.Perhaps thats because MSS is just down the motorway from Kendal :)) Tom :puffpipe:

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
I've used them too and confirm they have very good customer service. Get the delivery sent out super quick whenever i've ordered from them.
Just to correct the web address though should anyone want to use them, it's mysmokingshop.co.uk :D

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
My last order was from Esterval's Pipe House in Germany, they've got more blends cheaper, so if you want to save some money you could always check it out. That is, unless the UK requires you to pay extra import tax even though it's within the EU. I live in Sweden and I've ordered from both the UK and Germany (and I think the Netherlands once) and it's always passed customs just fine (orders of over 100 GBP each), though I'm not sure what the law says exactly, heh.
Also, the tax isn't that bad in the UK compared to here, if I couldn't import I don't know what I'd do. A 50g tin costs about 20 GBP here, almost twice what you pay in the UK. :)

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
WOW ! at your prices I wont complain about our taxes too much. I have checked out Esteval's Pipe House and as you say they have a good range of baccy.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
I use pipesandgigars.com they pretty good takes about ten days to get to my little corner of the world so not too shabby. and thankfulyy the exchange rate is good at the mo. Otherwise the wifey might take more of a hard line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.