PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
I go with a Missouri Meerschaum, either mini corncob or morgan. Nice short smoke and don't have to worry about a pipe getting lost or damaged.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
The MM Morgan and Eaton are my favorites for a quick smoke.
I also like to cut a Kentucky Cheroot in half for a perfect quick smoke.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
The Dr. Grabow Grand Dukes commonly available in drugstores may fill the bill. They've gotten ridiculously small in recent years.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peterson Belgique Rustique (Group 1); Standwell bulldog 32; Old Dominion Laughing King

shawnofthedead

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2015
My Peterson Standard System straight army mount pipe. It holds enough tobacco for a 20 minute smoke.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ewa pipes at Iwan Ries are economical quality French small pipes, some in churchwarden format but in sizes that travel well

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
+1 on the MO Meerschaum Eaton, though I don't tend to smoke inside the car. My daily commute is 40 min each way, but I don't find enticing rolling down the window in 92ºF temperatures, with all the noise and pollution of the PR-52 Highway traffic jam.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I just fill up whatever pipe I'm in the mood to smoke, smoke as much or as little as I want, then put the pipe down to rest when I've had enough. When I'm ready to smoke again, I just relight and go.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I bought a MM Shortstop and can verify that fully packed it is a 10 minute smoke. We have organized breaks at work and I like to hang out with a lot of the cigarette smokers and this is perfect for doing so.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
One can't beat the MM Legend for that use.
I also use them exclusively when fishing, for other reasons, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.