PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Found out from my grandmother that I’m to inherit her uncle’s pipe collection. There are several pipes and I’m hoping some tobacco!

Between this and my recent bout of PAD, it’s looking like I’ll have pipes for sale, as well as estate tobacco from that of the late “rdavid/Panhandler” (coming soon).

I’ll cherry-pick of course, but I’m going to list here at mensch prices before I go to eBay with them. I hope I get luck selling here, and I’m eager to see what’s coming my way (I’ve no idea what my grandmother has from this collection for me. Could be Dunhills could be Dr. G’s IDK).

Reactions: writingraav

jhowell

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 25, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
Found out from my grandmother that I’m to inherit her uncle’s pipe collection. There are several pipes and I’m hoping some tobacco!

Between this and my recent bout of PAD, it’s looking like I’ll have pipes for sale, as well as estate tobacco from that of the late “rdavid/Panhandler” (coming soon).

I’ll cherry-pick of course, but I’m going to list here at mensch prices before I go to eBay with them. I hope I get luck selling here, and I’m eager to see what’s coming my way (I’ve no idea what my grandmother has from this collection for me. Could be Dunhills could be Dr. G’s IDK).
"I’m going to list here at mensch prices " G-d bless you

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
@jhowell (not sure how to quote yet with this new-fangled site), but no problem! I’ve been... ‘encouraged’ by my wife to pare down my collection. Which means “sell them because we’re low on storage room.” Now just a few hours ago my grandmother calls with news that pipes are coming from NJ to her house and she’s setting them aside for me!

I am eaten up with curiosity as to what’s coming.

Reactions: jhowell
Status
Not open for further replies.