PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
I've been puffing on some Cherry Cavendish all night long, getting ready to have some waffles at my uncle's house in the woods. How's everyone else doing today?

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
WOke up about ten minutes ago got church this morning at 9:30. I was up late so my head kinda hurts and I'm not too big of a morning person haha. Gonna toast me up a bagel probably won't hav a smoke until after church.

Good morning

Gunnar

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Good morning, I'm just sitting with a cup of coffee and a Bulldog pipe smoking some 1Q.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Top o' the morning lad! Sitting here drinking a cup of coffee smoking some Irish flake while my fiance is at church with her mother.

@storient sorry to hear that brother! Keep your chin up!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
You are a young man , better to find out now than later, I believe with your business and the concern and kindness you have shown us, she"s the loser the old cajun

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Smoking blue mountain in my Lorenzetti 1/4 bent apple...smooooooooth.
@storient....sorry Bud, but better now then after you get married. Divorce is a terrible experience...been there done that.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hang in there Yavuz. What ever you do, try not to drink too much over it. I have noticed from past experience that just makes matters worse. Life can be cruel at times but that builds character.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Sorry about the situation, Storient. But like you said, life will bring the right one to you. In the mean time don't do anything rash, brother.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Bump
How's everyone doing today? I'm looking forward to the arrival of my first TAD order from P&C, especially the Hearth & Home Berry Nice.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
This will be fun thread to keep up with. I'm doing pretty good today had a big church potluck party yesterday and I ate somthing that isn't agreeing with me this morning. Been on the toilet all morning. However this day is looking good if I can get out whatever I ate. Another PAD order coming in today. Hopefully going to go fly radio control airplanes today. Bowling at 8pm today with some close friends.
Gunnar

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Well I'm at work, morning is slow here but I was able to make some time and donate blood this morning. Thats always a good feeling. Got a free slice of pizza afterwards :)

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Was starting to wonder where you were Gunnar, Haven't seen you around much lately.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Bump
Just finished a bowl of 1Q. Hoping today goes well. I'm meeting up with another musician to see if we get along musically.

How's everyone doing today?

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
A beautiful day here at the nj shore...going to test drive a mini cooper S today then relax in the pool...hoping the best for all in Issac s path!

Status
Not open for further replies.