PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
2012 NFL season has finally begun. Once again something to look forward to after church on sunday. I'm sure you can guess mine, who is your favorite team?

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I'm a Red Sox fan so I am very ready for some football. I am a Pat's fan. Watching the Giant's game in my living room with a bunch of Giant's fans. It's not very friendly, haha.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Here we go Steelers
steeler_flag_original.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Hmmmm,my teams having another RE-BUILDING year....again,and again,and again............................................................................................................................................................................................... :crazy:

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Steelers all the way here, too! My wife's first cousin lives near Pittsburgh and we are in WVU Mountaineer land; her son loves the 'eers and I love the Steelers so we often trade shirts, hats, etc. I just got a new t-shirt in the mail the other day, may need to don it, grab a pipe and get a new avatar this week! :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Good game last night. I love seeing the champ dethroned right off the bat, and at home.

I'm a little nervous about the Ravens chances this year, their pass defense didn't look too impressive during preseason. I'm also not sure their new "Sugar huddle" does their aging defense any good if Flacco can't keep the chains moving. We'll find out next Monday night (7 pm game - I'll be able to stay up for that one!)

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
Broncos fan for life! And now that we have Manning...we'll see you all at the Superbowl! 8)

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I'm from New Orleans. So, naturally, I'm a Saints fan.
But I also enjoy watching the Packers, Steelers, and the Patriots. I love football.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Grew up loving the Broncos and I will always follow the boys in blue and orange, but these days I have to say that my affinity has moved to the closest thing we have to a home team here in B.C.; the (terribly named) Seattle Seahawks. I mean seriously, way to pick an animal that instills fear or commands respect...

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Grew up in Boston so a Pats fan for life. If our defense can play half way decent, it will be another trip to the Super Bowl for Brady. Our offense will be even better than last year with the new running game, and Brandon Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.