PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Haven't ventured into the world of GLP yet, but that sounds like a blend I'd be up to trying. I am getting an itching to get more into Virginias and straight tobacco blends after having a bit of Gawith's Full Virginia Flake. Still, weary of lady Latakia though. As long as there's no Latakia in it I'm willing to give it a try.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Well you should definitely try some Pease out! Either wait for this one or find something else of his that looks good. The two he mentioned: Jack Knife (Virginia and Kentucky) and Union Square (All Virginia), both are very good. I prefer Jack Knife, but that could simply be because I've had 1 tin and a few bowls of Union Square, but I've had 1 bowl and a FEW TINS of Jack Knife :P

mrdoody

Might Stick Around
May 3, 2012
MA, USA
Sextant is rapidly climbing up my rotation. Really impressed with it - enjoying the bejeezus out of it!
Can't wait to try Navigator.
Doody.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Not available at the CORPS show, I was looking for a buddy. The Tarlers didn't seem to know when either, so I assume not soon.

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
By the description on the website it sounds like a blend I'm really gonna enjoy. Can't wait for it to come out now!

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
I still haven't had the chance to try any GLP blends, but the way everyone here goes on about them I'm gona have to get to it.

glpease

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 17, 2010
California
We had some at the last CAPS meeting, yummy.
That's interesting... I've only just this week sent out samples of the prototype to a couple of people. Are you sure it wasn't something else? Sextant, perhaps?
I've now smoked through a bit over a tin of it, and have given the go ahead to begin production. I expect it to begin shipping towards the end of the month, or early December. There's some dark-fired leaf in the blend, working the magic that only dark-fired can work. I'm pretty stoked about this one.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've never had a GL Pease blend I didn't like, though a few had to grow on me -- sorta like the creator: nice when you get to know him. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.