Jun 6, 2017
Here
Thanks, Jesse.... 8O
:nana:
jay-roger.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think another bowl of Haddo's is about due for me. I'll post any new (for me) insights. With any blend, there's never a conclusion, only the latest bowl.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Back in 2001,I tried some Haddo's Delight,and it just kicked my behind.This was during my transition from the Latakia world.That transition took about four to five years.

I wonder how it would be now.I remember the raisin like flavor.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just fired up a new bowl of Haddo's in my first Meerschaum sent to me by Sante/fishnbanjo, in tribute to the passing of the man himself. Meerschaum has the trait of clarifying and defining blends, and it certainly does with Haddo's. I'm getting a better sense of the dimensions of the blend, liking it.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Thanks, MSO. Appreciate your coverage of this blend. And very nice that of you to smoke a bowl in honor of Sante. The pipe world has truly lost a great friend and advocate.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As readers of "What Are You Smoking" know, I've enjoyed Haddo's from time to time, and am something of a convert. I have most of a tin left, so I'll learn more as I go. No whale nose coating experience yet. I'd reorder it eventually, though I have such a wide array in my cellar including heritage blends from Dunhill and McClellands, and some fine SPC, other GLP, and C&D, a Haddo reorder could be far off. Thank you, snoopy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.