PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
i would think that P&C will be giving some away soon with orders... I got one last year.

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
This one is on EBay and looks interesting.
$(KGrHqR,!nYFIKMdJ-b+BSKW)YF8r!~~60_35.JPG

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
it was free I think. I always order enough to get free shipping so I think they threw it in.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
@Bo that looks like a very specific target audience calendar. Like a left handed spoon calendar.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Now, I happen to agree with Gary Winogrand when he opined "Women Are Beautiful". But I've never understood the "Girls And..." motif. Girls and guns. Girls and bikes. Girls and Plastic Injection Molding Equipment. I don't get the attraction.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Woodsroad,
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. You rarely see scantily dressed guys and a product that women like. Like guy in thongs laying on a nice sportscar. Or guys in thongs surrounded by bras and make-up. The thought just makes me giggle.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Minfarshaw, you may be on to something. Or perhaps on something, but...scantily attired bodybuilder-types, laying on high-thread-count linens, covered in chocolate...and assorted herbal teas!
Really, I far prefer my women live and breathing, in their natural habitat. It's the one and only positive thing about going to the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.