Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Ok guys, we are working on the final plans for the PipesMagazine.com relaunch, which will happen this Monday, September 2, 2019.
The site will be down from 3:00 am - 6:00 am Eastern US time.
You will not be able to login until you use the "Forgot password" link to reset your password.
When you do this, please be sure to check your Spam or Junk folders. In Gmail, you have more than one inbox. There is Primary, Social, and Promotions. Please check them all.
There will be lots of fun new features in the forums.
You will finally be able to upload photos directly into your forum posts.
Someone jokingly mentioned an "Ignore button" in the last thread about the new site, and we will actually have that feature. (I've deleted that old thread.)
Reminder that the new platform forces us to display your username rather than your chosen display name. We hope to be able to change that in the future.
Your titles, like "Preferred Member" will be maintained.
Your avatars will be maintained.
You will have to remake your signature.
Fingers crossed.
(Btw, the hurricane is no longer heading this way.)

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
giphy.gif

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It'll be jiminks, since I will blunder around for a while before I surface, or I sure won't be first on. What am I checking my spam/junk folder for? Thank you, really, for the upgrade, and please bear with us less technically astute while we find our way "home" on Forums. And what's "remaking your signature?" Told you I'd have a little trouble here. Yes, I'm so glad Dorian took a turn, although now it will strafe the N.C. coast at full power, or worse yet head inland for me. Wishful thinking has it looping back out to sea and petering out in the Atlantic. As they used to say in the Navy, dream on sailor boy.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
When you do this, please be sure to check your Spam or Junk folders. In Gmail, you have more than one inbox. There is Primary, Social, and Promotions. Please check them all.
Will this new forum require the use of gmail? 8O
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.