PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome aboard from Detroit!

The pipe does create some powerful memories. I can still remember like it was yesterday the aroma of my uncle lighting his pipe full of Carter Hall and the smell of his Zippo lighter. That was 45 years ago.

Pleasant times and memories........

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
He he thats ok but did make me grin . Thanks for the welcome so nice to meet a young lady who enjoys a pipe . I hav a bitof a sweet tooth so enjoy the airos but dont mind an erinmore or such inbetween . How bout you ?

Glad to get a grin! I've been a pipe smoker for about 8 years now, but like you I'm new to this forum.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being an aro guy ? personally I like a lot of burley in my pipe but I can appreciate a good aromatic. Blood red moon, Eileen's dream and auenland morning mixture often make appearances in my main rotation.
It's a good community here- you should stick around.

Reactions: Elric

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome from California. You probably hear this a lot but I always like how Australians are cheerful and positive. Must be all the sunshine down there.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
G'day mate! ... jk never been to Australia before. More like howdy from the great state of Texas. Welcome aboard partner. Did your grandfather leave you behind any old pipes? I never had a family influence, it was Sherlock Holmes that got me interested in pipes. Glad to have you here, hope to see more of you in the threads.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Welcome aboard from Detroit!

The pipe does create some powerful memories. I can still remember like it was yesterday the aroma of my uncle lighting his pipe full of Carter Hall and the smell of his Zippo lighter. That was 45 years ago.

Pleasant times and memories........
Hey thanks redglow yea memories plans and dreams and a good bowl full cheers

Reactions: redglow
Status
Not open for further replies.