PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
A friend of mine who is addicted to GH Rum Flake ( to be called Jamaican Flake from now on) called Arango before Christmas and was told pretty much the same thing I was told when I called them back last spring: "We expect more. We have absolutely no reason not to expect more. We don't know exactly when."

mityahicks

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 18, 2018
I sure hope they don't stop sending them here. Once available, we are going to clean them out so hard.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I’m stocked up on all my favorites except for one, Westmoreland Slices, that stuff is the bees knees but they just don’t friggen distribute it over here... prolly think us yanks can’t handle it. For all who like Bracken Flake and sorely miss it, give WS a try. It’s not exactly the same but very similar.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
I heard the G&H Westmoreland Slices was very similar to the old Irish Condor...any truth to that rumor?

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
Hope it comes back soon. Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. is one of my favorites. What can I say? When Cosmic beats a drum, I try it out.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I released 19,000g of Dark Flake last Sepotember, and as everyone knows it's the only GH blend of conse

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I just ordered 5 tins of BCF! OMG, that was random and a very welcome surprise. Thanks guys.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I heard the G&H Westmoreland Slices was very similar to the old Irish Condor...any truth to that rumor?

I wouldn’t really say it tastes similar to Condor but if you are a Condor fan I can pretty much guarantee that you’ll like WS as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.