PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I am having a hard time understanding how this stuff is selling out so fast when people have barley had the chance to smoke it. I understand taking a chance on a new tobacco, but this seems a little silly to me.

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
managed to snag 2 tins this morning right after i got the "in stock notification" email.. also got a tin of 3 Nuns to try out.. :)

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I am having a hard time understanding how this stuff is selling out so fast when people have barley had the chance to smoke it. I understand taking a chance on a new tobacco, but this seems a little silly to me.
Because we know Greg's tastes and style, and trust we will all love this blend. Got mine in....go figure, I think it's great! :)

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
So many things confuse me about that link woodsroad. 1 it is still out of stock also its 6 central now so 7 eastern. Unless I have went crazy, in fairness that was bound to happen

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Got my 3 tins in today, it's great stuff! Gotta get more! I broke up one of the two plugs in a tin, and put them both in a mason jar, is it alright breaking up a plug like that, instead of cutting it into flakes, because the plugs are not all too tight, so it only made sense in my newbie brain to just rub out a whole plug.

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
man that was fast.. I ordered mine on Wednesday and got my 2 tins today, as well as a tin of 3 Nuns.. It's been such a crazy day, Haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, will tomorrow.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.