PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
They are now carrying Petes!!(hands off the Canadian) In the past year the pipe tobacco tin choice has tripled so if you aint been in there lately it may surprise you.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Sweet!! I am headed to Charlotte in 2 weeks and am making the trip to Statesville so that's perfect!!!

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks pawpaw. I may need to take another trip up there. Last time I visited I got a Savinelli.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
I hope they still have some this summer. But I do have a tendency to go to McCranies when I head up that way.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
Well McCrainies is good and I love their red ribbon but JRs carries many C&D tins and they even have some Sam Gawwith tins and Rattrays and I even think they have more pipes than the lake norman store I cant say much about McC's in south Charlotte cuz I aint made it there yet.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
That's all I need....I go there every two weeks at lunch to see what is new, and I miss the arrival of Peterson Pipes......I won't be able to resist a display of them. :mrgreen:

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Pawpaw, next time i'm heading to cornelius i'll let you know. Maybe we can have a bowl together. And now i'm sold to hit up JRs especially if they carry Rattrays!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I just stopped there and every single one of those stinkin Peterson's had a fishtail on it...not one single P-lip pipe to be found. :evil:

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
The McCranie's store in Charlotte has many many many more pipes, than the Lake Norman store.

Status
Not open for further replies.