Full Virginia Flake and other S-G Blends In Stock...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

6 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
Damnit JMatt! Why you gotta be a dick and take all the Virginia plug and blackjack?! What's your deal man?!

I said to myself, "Self - what can you corner the market on that'll get under N8's skin?" To my surprise, I responded "Well, We've all got all the Esoterica we need. The whole WBCDF thing has run its course. Even FVF/SJF stocks seem to be shored up. So what about buying all the good F&T stuff that's been flying under everyone (but N8's) radar?" Then my other self responded to my first self "Genius!!!!!!!!"
And then I ordered it all up.
The end.
:nana:
:puffpipe:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Nate, I see you're using your indoor voice, or is that your sarcastic outdoor voice? Either way,
Don't be Silly! Those are just the voices in his head...

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Damnit JMatt... wanna know what you, your "self", and the horse you rode in on can do? I've been told to watch my language, but it involves sex, the other hole, and beastiality :)
Weez, my indoor voice, my outdoor sarcastic voice, or the voices in my head... I draw no distinctions. They're all voices in my head, communicating through the hole in my as.

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
Anyone else get some 1792 from this last batch? The tins were in a month or so ago and the boxes came in this week. It's very different than it used to be. And I know batches vary, but it's a whole new flavor. The topping is like Gingerbread, really delicious. But the whisky that used to be there is missing, it's just really different

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
Really? I've smoked a decent amount of 1792 but it's totally different now

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
That's what I was thinking but 1792 was out of stock everywhere for months. I got a bunch of tins when it first came back a month or so ago at SP and a bunch of boxes the other day when those came in. All the same. So if Hawky bought I would think he'd be getting what I am

Status
Not open for further replies.