Full Virginia Flake and other S-G Blends In Stock...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Full Virginia Flake and St James Flake blends are sooooo tired and overrated. There are much better blends out there for far less money. I'm too good and too smart be pressured into chasing these unicorn tobaccos blah blah blah... there. Can we agree that's out of the way now? ;)
Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
208 50g tins of FVF on hand. What's the over/under on how long it lasts?

46 tins of SJF.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

208 50g tins of FVF on hand. What's the over/under on how long it lasts?
There were 245 on March 16th, so they've sold 37 tins in the past 12 days. The recent feeding frenzy seems to have slowed a bit.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Now that we're stocked up on these two, should anyone notice a flood of Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug hit the market, PLEASE let me/us know. I've found only a single tin in the past few months :(

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Good to know it's back. Blends come. go and return again. I'm stocked, so no need to buy. Waiting for my stock of F&T CVP to age a few more years before smoking. Fresh it didn't do much for me. I'm hoping that it will get a bit richer. That's another one that comes, goes, and returns.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
Now that we're stocked up on these two, should anyone notice a flood of Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug hit the market, PLEASE let me/us know. I've found only a single tin in the past few months :(

Sorry for your loss. :)

It's because I bought up the last shipment of CVP and Blackjack. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.