[FS]: Samuel Gawith & Gawith Bulk, Estoerica Lot, Germain Lot (10/15/19)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Wildman

Recent Posts

Wildman
Jun 23, 2019
My previous listing got deleted by the Mods because someone accidentally posted some personal information in the public thread instead of a DM, so this is an updated list of the bulk blends with the addition of a few LOTS to help thin out my cellar.

Pick up some aromatics for a friend who can't get his hands on flavored tobacco anymore without paying a million percent on taxes but unfortunately he had to pull out. Hopefully his loss is your gain. Plus, I'm letting go of a few "big names" in my cellar as I never really found an affinity for them.

Samuel Gawith bulk (250g) $47.50/each:
1792 Flake​
Best Brown Flake​
Brown NO. 4​

Gawith Hoggarth bulk (500g) $57.50/each:
*American Kentucky Nougat LE ... x2​
*American Sweet Peach LE ... x2​
Best Brown Flake​
*Exclusive Black Cherry LE ... x2​
Rum Flake​

Esoterica LOT $285 for all 5 (50g) tins:
Dunbar​
Margate​
Pembroke​
And So To Bed​
Penzance​

Germain's LOT $87.50 for both (50g) tins:
Plum Cake​
Medium Flake​

*I'm willing to split these into 100g ziplocks since there was overwhelming demand for that. Still available if interested, $15 for the first 100g then $12/100g after that plus $7.50 shipping CONUS. Otherwise all other prices include shipping CONUS.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Hope you see something you want to try! Keep it smokey!

EDIT: apparently I'm bad at adding.

Jun 23, 2019
Good selection here, and prices. If not for Red rush I'd have taken a few of these for sure.
Haha "Red Rush" is a brilliant name for it. Sadly I didn't get the vaccine this year for TAD and have caught a terrible case myself, which is why I'm thinning out a bit of the more mature stocks 😂

Jun 23, 2019
STILL AVAILABLE:

[$47.50 shipped CONUS]
Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake
Samuel Gawith Brown No. 4 (rope)

[$57.50 shipped CONUS]
Gawith Hoggarth *American Kentucky Nougat
Gawith Hoggarth *American Sweet Peach
Gawith Hoggarth *Exclusive Cherry
Gawith Hoggarth Rum Flake

*splitting 100g Ziplocks, if interested. Priced above.

**(Lane) Limited offer, pun intended: first to purchase multiple bulks will get a free 1.75oz sealed tin of Macanudo (Montego y Cia)