Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I found this free sample for Captain Black cigar offer. Thought I would pass it on.
http://www.captainblackcigar.com/index.php

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sweet! I probably won't smoke them except when I've had a few at a poker game or a night on the town.
-Jason

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ya, thanks for the tip mate. I tried to order it, but once again, Canada gets Screwed Over by certain Vendors. You would think they would realize that Canadians give them a fair bit of business. Any Company that refuses me the offer cause I live in Canada, gets no future orders from me.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
At that price, I will think about it before I commit. The last thing I need is to blow my wad on free stuff... Oh wait, that was really free, shipping too? Okay I'm in!

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I bought a couple of the vanilla and a couple of the original flavored ones at the B&M. They were 50 cents each so I figured what the heck. They're little and are a nice way to have a quick smoke. As for the taste, if you've ever smoked a Swisher Sweet, you've smoked these.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Glad you guys are getting in on the deal. I know this is the bastard child of the cigar/pipe world but heck its free so why not. Even if you give it to a drunk friend or like me put it in my fishing bag to smoke while trout fishing for the heck of it. It is worth every penny you spent! :D

smokedogrememberthatsht

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2012
Florida
it would be great if they made a cigar that tasted like the white pouch which is the only thing they make that I enjoyed but never smoked again.
Thanks for the freebie!

Status
Not open for further replies.